Monday, June 4, 2018

Jackie at Anne Molasky Ibur's Studio

Jackie posed for us in a long pose at Anne's studio. Below is a preliminary sketch in ink and above a digital sketch after taking a picture of the sketch and working in color on top of it. 

I think  for my sketching it isn't so crucial to get detail  as it is to focus on proportion and getting the basic volumetric shapes. Next time I will be conscious of this  when  sketching.BTW. Jackie is posing for a followup of this pose next week at Anne's studio again. So, this will afford me time to prep an acrylic painting to finish off  next week. Stand by for updates... if you have any interest.
^__^



Coming up Tuesday night is Archer posing at the Saint Louis Artist's Guild. I am going to start asking people there at that session if they have any are questions and I will begin to try to work through some of those issues here. So, that is something to look forward to.

No comments:

Post a Comment