Child: "Mom why do they call this place Blueprint?"
Mom: "Because I think they followed the blueprint to make the prefect coffee."
Some things we discussed (plus a few extras) that I wanted to note around techniques and themes were:
- Drawing small boxes with limited lines (like 10)
- Drawing the panoramic scene.
- One and two point perspective
- Breaking down multiple views of a scene as it progresses.
- Action drawing versus precision and finding a balance.
- The concept of the cartoon as a simplified gesture
- Breaking down sub-regions of a scene
- Figures in motion
|Out front of Blueprint Coffee|
|Drawings by Brian|
|Drawing by Anna|
|Detail of Completed drawing by Anna|